Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Smelly Socks and Sour Milk

Its a known fact that people wear clothes and it is also a know fact that after you wear clothes you are supposed to wash them. I guess my roommate was never informed of this!


Previous to this month my roommate rather than washing his clothes would allow them to sit in his laundry basket for weeks at a time. Ewwww! That is exactly what ran through my mind as I took in the smell of his socks that smelled of sour milk.

I dont know what caused his body to make his socks and other clothes to smell the way they did but they STUNK. 

If you know your feet smell make sure you wash your socks and other clothes don't just let them sit around and even if your feet don't smell WASH YOUR CLOTHES!

THUS LEADING ME TO THE FOURTH DON'T, ON HOW NOT TO BECOME THAT "ANNOYING" AND "INCONSIDERATE" ROOMMATE; DON'T LET YOUR STINKY CLOTHES SIT AROUND!




No comments:

Post a Comment